Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Have you guys heard about...

...the ENDER'S GAME MOVIE?!?!

[WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS LIBERAL USE OF CAPS LOCK.]

I'm assuming you all already know, since I'm usually the last one to know anything, and I know it's coming out in 2013, but still... THERE'S GOING TO BE AN ENDER'S GAME MOVIE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*falls over*

For someone who has spent ten solid minutes staring at the front of my own copy of Ender's Game, this is LIFE-ALTERING NEWS. I mean, the picture on the front of my Ender's Game is, like, one frame, and there's like a hundred and fifty thousand frames in a movie, so that's... so, so, so much fascination, it's not even funny.

Okay, maybe it is funny. I don't know.

Anyway, this is what I've found of the cast:

Ender: The kid from Hugo, which I never saw. Also
Mordred, which may be more important to some of you.
*winkMerlinfanswink*
Petra: That girl from True Grit, which I never saw either.
I can see it. She looks very Petra. 
Um... Graff. Now just try to tell me you aren't
excited. (GRAFF!!)
Bonzo Madrid: Don't know this
kid, but apparently he's from
the Disney Channel??
















Valentine: Nim/Kit Kittredge/My Sister's
Keeper
, etc.



















STOKED. NUFF SAID.

Okay, maybe not. I found one more picture! Look!

It's Bean, Alai and Ender! Just look at them! Feast your
eyes on the beauteous symbolism of this picture! And
look at Bean - he's so short! AAAAAHHHH! *spaz*


You know they took that picture JUST to make people like me freak out.

And it would be rude not to oblige them.

ENDER'S GAME MOVIE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Okay, now nuff said. 


1 comment:

  1. I love Merlin!! I just finished watching season 4, it was fantastic. (I had been forcing myself to take it very slowly, an episode every other week, so I wouldn't run out... But when I got to the last two episodes, I watched them both in one sitting. :P I just couldn't help myself.)

    Sorry, that kind of had nothing to do with Ender's Game... But I'm more into the medieval fantasy stuff than sci fi. :)

    ReplyDelete