Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012


- The Younger Brother has an aversion to wetness. Water on the bathroom counter, having wetness on his socks, any kind of wetness. We think it was because, when he was a baby, Mom used to shoot him with water from a spray bottle when he'd scream in the car. Scarred for life.


- I got accepted to American University, and they're like my second-or-third-place choice! So... YAY! So far I'm four for four, just waiting on the most important two to come back! *happy dance*

We'll see if they give me any money. -_-


- On an online forum today, I saw someone complaining that Jesus is a "Mary-Sue".

They were like: Jesus is such a Mary-Sue! He never did anything wrong! Seriously, if anyone could show me anywhere in the Bible where he ever did anything wrong, I'd take it back, but he's such a Mary-Sue!

I was like: Umm... I think your anti-psychotic medication is messing with your logical reasoning, my friend. If Jesus weren't PERFECT, what you say is Mary-Sue-ish, then there wouldn't be any Bible! Jesus wouldn't be the Christ! We wouldn't worship Him! You would have never heard of Him! You see, Jesus isn't perfect because He's a Mary-Sue... He's perfect because He's, um, GOD IN THE FLESH!

...Of course, I didn't post this retort. Number one, because the thread was a really old one that had been necro-bumped. Number two, because this really old post was on like the second page and the thread had six pages. Anyway, even if these two issues hadn't existed, I would have kept my virtual cool and posted without caps-lock, because caps-lock never won any battles. You guys are just the lucky ones who get to hear me yell and rant! 


- In other news, we witnessed a car crash today. Sort of.

Traffic was backed up, and some lady drove off the road at 5 MPH until she got too close to the edge and slid off the cliff. Two trees caught her car, though, so we called 911 and the police/ambulance came. She was fine, but dazed and groggy. Maybe she was drunk or on something, or maybe she was diabetic. Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment